Friday, February 22, 2013

To Stroll



I felt like fashion week was such a fail for me. I knew I wasn't going to any fashion show or major opening so I decided to take a stroll downtown Manhattan (by BMCC). I Since I go to school in Pennsylvania now, NY has been more of a vacation spot than anything. Nonetheless, the previous weekend I went to the Big Apple and met up with a new friend Olayinka. She was the magic behind the lens. She is a singer, songwriter, and mind. Her kind words encouraged me to pursue my passions- now there's no stopping me. 

I'm biting my tongue. I don't want to jinx myself haha. When things start coming into play, I guess I will be forced to reveal more. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Brief

I am a college student who feels I have things to show to you. Nigerian born and native to NYC, but currently associate with Pennsylvania.

Archives

Pages

Search This Blog