Thursday, November 22, 2012

Orientation

Creating a blog is something I've wanted to do for a while. In fact creating anything; to call something my own has been a desire of mine for a while now. I'm turning 18 in about a month and two weeks and my lack of- or propensity to do nothing- has motivated me to create this blog. I have hopes for it. High hopes. Like Sears tower-high hopes. Well let me quit sounding like my dad and be reasonable... I'm doing this as a hobby which I hope will take me somewhere. I wish to share my interests and thoughts on the messes we call fashion/life. I hope you enjoy.


Whomver you art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Brief

I am a college student who feels I have things to show to you. Nigerian born and native to NYC, but currently associate with Pennsylvania.

Archives

Pages

Search This Blog